New Year. New Ambitions.

Greetings all,

I hope this post finds you all well and enjoying a most happy new year 2019!

Over the years, this blog, as well as the way I try to bring more joy into the world and create knowledge, has evolved. From blogging to self-publishing to videos and podcasts, this work has been a labor of love. As with all things, Thrivapy continues to evolve, and in 2019, I will bring some variety to the work of Thrivapy and The Thrivapy Show. Specifically, I want to bring more fun into this work and focus more on the Thrivapy concept of having a variety of interests.

So what does this mean? Here are a few things you can expect from Thrivapy and The Thrivapy Show this year.



Many thanks,

TPR, Ph.D.

Popular posts from this blog

My 10 Educational “ins and outs” for 2011

A well placed detour is better than a blocked road

Don't just flip a lesson, try flipping your role